- The Senior Visualizer / Graphics Designer will be responsible to deliver on full spectrum of digital graphic assets ranging from designs for websites, landing pages, social media, infographics, advertisements, emails, and more
- You will be involved in every project from start to finish and will work closely with our Marketing & Senior Management team
- Collaborate with our team throughout the planning, research and brainstorm process, so you’re fully immersed when you begin to conceptualize, sketch and wireframe
- Conceptualize ideas, visual concepts and produce creative outcomes with imaginative flair, aesthetic sense, and awareness of current trends, while working within guidelines of the firm, across web, mobile, social platforms
- Transform messaging concepts, web briefs and marketing campaigns into world class graphic/visual marketing material. You’ll turn wireframes into pixel-perfect mock-ups of beautifully designed websites and/or applications
- Working closely with our development team, you’ll have the opportunity to make sure your designs are executed as intended
- While design and visualizing for the web will be your primary focus, you will also create graphics for infographics, social media, landing pages, marketing campaigns, brand elements and other miscellaneous design projects
Good to have:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in digital, with primary focus on web and marketing
- Expert in Adobe CS, most specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- You have proven experience with desktop/mobile/tablet visual design, and excellent samples to show your capabilities in this area
- MS office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct per company guidelines and direction
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with logo design, typography, iconography, color, web design, web layouts/elements/placements, illustration and image selection/manipulation with a keen eye for visual details and accuracy to ensure excellent visitor engagement and experience.
- You are up to date on the latest trends, methods, and tools in web design with emphasis on skill retention as well as regularly learning new skills and techniques.
- You are excited to collaborate and experiment with new ideas and approaches to unique challenges as well as have the resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
Job Type : Full-Time
To apply, please send your Resume/CV to email@example.com