CMO on Demand
Brand and Marketing Strategy
- Identified new audience segments to target while defining the new positioning by developing a focused messaging and communication strategy.
- Created brand messaging and visual identity to have a consistent communication across all media channels. Mapping their current brand positioning to a future brand positioning i.e. transitioning to a different brand perception.
- Created two SBUs as an extension of their current business.
- New Offerings are expected to give them opportunity to enter many more client organisations and give them a “tip of the spear” advantage for their existing business immediately.
- In the long term, these are expected to become stand-alone large contributors to the overall revenue.
- Sharply defined sales organization and channel strategy – identifying abilities and skills of entire sales organization – internal and external. Creating 3 layers within the sales organization and aligning specific buckets of products to these categories. Creating more clarity and accountability within the sales organisation.
- Create internal processes to streamline sales funnel reducing leakage from the sales funnel.
- Launching an internal communication plan to engage the team and contribute towards taking Udyogi to new growth trajectory. Supporting organizational goals with appropriate trainings and sales enablement programs in high growth areas.