- Sharpen audience segmentation and positioning by
- Created the brand identity program.
- Brought parents into the mix due to the role that they play for undergraduate studies
CMO On Demand: Marketing Strategy
- Built on the innovations program and faculty credentials at Saintgits to engage students
- Established a robust online presence and engaged the community on the key events
- Initiated end-to-end digital campaign plans for different parts of the year, widening the audience set including parents and students from 16-22 years in larger parts of Kerala and neighbouring states.
- Advised on a comprehensive marketing program, processes and admissions process. Created offline programs for visibility among school children and their parents.
- Helped improve the in-house marketing team and information
- Helped them crystalise on two new departments and strategy for positioning them among students
- Introduced CRM for robust tracking of lead
- Created visibility for admissions process across the leadership team for close tracking
Marketing on Tap: Campaign rollouts
- Revamped the website and improved the ranking in search engines by incorporating onsite and offpage SEO initiatives and social media campaigns.
- Consolidating and establishing social media presence for each of the colleges through the official pages
- Managing Facebook/Twitter/Instagram pages – creating content calendars by associating with key leaders of the individual institutes within Saintgits
- Increasing social media engagements for promoting the college fests, patents, innovations, achievements and other extra-curricular activities in a regular basis
- Managing the YouTube Channel to give the audiences a glimpse of the “Life at Saintgits”.
- Initiating campaigns to reach out to more +2 students from across Kerala, other states and middle east countries
- In these times of plunging admission rates in BTech/Engineering, Aaroh was successful in increasing the number of high-quality applications from students year on year by 30%.
- Applications for other colleges also increased by 30-40%
- Applications from students with over 90% marks in +2 increased from 3-4 per year to 94 last year – within 2 admission seasons, 2.5 years of association with Aaroh
- Consistent communication on social media platforms enabled stronger community connect between students and prospective students and parents
- Successful campaigns resulting in lead acquisition at 1/5th of the costs as per published industry standards year on year
Saintgits has a relationship of trust with Aaroh. Often they have fiduciary responsibility of a significant part of our marketing budgets. Alignment to our objectives and transparency in the reporting have ensured that we develop a completely open relationship. Today, Aaroh is an integral part of our leadership team.
In the past 1 year that we have worked with Aaroh, both our offline and digital presence has transformed dramatically. We still have a long way to go, but Aaroh has worked with our large leadership team, 4 colleges with 8 different kinds of audiences, and our lean marketing team to take complete charge in certain areas to deliver growth and results – supporting us during our critical events and admission season with war room like efforts.
Our association is deepening with a larger part of the Saintgits group recognising the difference Aaroh has made to our overall presence in the community that we serve – that of students and their parents.
Punnoose George, Chairman
Saintgits Group of Institutions