- Sharpened positioning by developing key messaging aligned with the organizational objectives and changing set of audiences.
- Created the brand identity program.
- Established a robust online presence and engaged the community on the key events at Saintgits.
- Initiated end-to-end digital campaign plans for different parts of the year, widening the audience set including parents and students from 16-22 years in larger parts of Kerala and neighbouring states.
- Advised on a comprehensive marketing program, processes and admissions process. Helped improve the in-house marketing team and information generation model to support marketing through out the year.
Marketing on Tap: Campaign rollouts
- Revamped the website and improved the ranking in search engines by incorporating onsite and offsite SEO initiatives.
- Consolidating and establishing social media presence for each of the colleges through the official pages – organic campaigns as per pre decided short term organisational objectives depending on the time of the year.
- Managing Facebook/Twitter/Instagram pages – creating content calendars by associating with key leaders of the individual institutes.
- Increasing social media engagements for promoting the college fests, patents, innovations, achievements and other extra-curricular activities in a regular basis. Engaging with the predefined communities through out the year.
- Developing short films depicting the array of exciting achievements and happenings at Saintgits.
- Managing the YouTube Channel to give the audiences a glimpse of the “Life at Saintgits”.
- Initiating campaigns to engage more students from Kerala and other states as well as countries.
- In these times of plunging admission rates, Aaroh was successful in increasing the number of applications of students year on year.
- Number of higher ranked students applying for admissions in Saintgits improving each year.
- Consistent communication on social media platforms enabled stronger community connect.
- Establishment of a strong online presence amongst the various stakeholders.
- Successful campaigns resulting in lead acquisition at a fraction of the published industry standards.
Saintgits has a relationship of trust with Aaroh. Often they have fiduciary responsibility of a significant part of our marketing budgets. Alignment to our objectives and transparency in the reporting have ensured that we develop a completely open relationship. Today, Aaroh is an integral part of our leadership team.
In the past 1 year that we have worked with Aaroh, both our offline and digital presence has transformed dramatically. We still have a long way to go, but Aaroh has worked with our large leadership team, 4 colleges with 8 different kinds of audiences, and our lean marketing team to take complete charge in certain areas to deliver growth and results – supporting us during our critical events and admission season with war room like efforts.
Our association is deepening with a larger part of the Saintgits group recognising the difference Aaroh has made to our overall presence in the community that we serve – that of students and their parents.
Punnoose George, Chairman
Saintgits Group of Institutions