- Developed brand positioning, brand identity, core values, vision, mission statement, visual identity and content guidelines
- Established a clearer communication solutions to connect with their audience and their employees with a sharper messaging
- Created brand hierarchy to have a consistent communication across all media channels in future
Marketing on Tap: Communications Development
- Developed the website including content and functionality
- Developed corporate presentations and comprehensive content aligned to the company’s new messaging, vision, mission and brand values
- Worked with Faith Automation to create case studies which showcase their width of work and commitment to their core values
- Created a corporate film to help them reach larger audiences across the globe for the expansion of their markets into the global arena. This film showcases Faith Automation’s plant, processes, infrastructure, the complete assembly lines with multiple robotic functionalities, functioning of different modules, research, design and testing teams, leadership commitment to the core values, etc. This film and its various adaptations will now be used across many platforms including client presentations, events, social media and other marketing channels.
- Faith Automation now presents itself globally as a world class organisation
- The Key messages and core values became the essence of the Faith Automation identity and has helped in gaining recognition as a critical supplier among Auto OEMs and media.
- Internally, Faith Automation employees including those in project locations, are speaking in the same language and are able to connect with the clients in a more consistent manner
- These, along with other communication programs being planned, will help Faith Automation become truly well recognised brand and service provider among a larger group of Auto and other OEMs helping them win more business in larger markets